FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Priceline bidding price finder [BidPriceCheck]
Old May 20, 2013, 7:42 am
coolwulf
Former Company Representative, BidPriceCheck

Originally Posted by lo2e
My username is lo2e on your site also, if you could give the extra 3 points. Thanks.

How is the list of cities organized? I could find absolutely no recognizable pattern to the list of cities. There are also a few wrong spellings in that list.

I would agree that it's very user unfriendly right now. If you have the technology to have a "database" of the lowest possible winning bid, that same "database" should be able to tell you how many zones are available in a particular city and which star levels are available in that zone. Or at least your "expert" should be able to get this information and program the site.

And I'm sorry, but why would anyone want to pay for additional "points" when there are other resources that can find out the same/similar information for free?

The site is still in beta stage and we do understand there are certain things need to be improved. And we 're currently working on the user interface and you should be able to see some progress in a few days.

About why this site is better than some other forums/site:

1. Youd can get whether hotels in certain zone are sold out or not. Sometime you don't want to bid for a few days and only found out hotels in this zone for your specific dates were sold out already

2. You can get the absolute lowest winning bid price. Meaning you won't waste even a penny on bidding your hotel. Other sites only give you other users report and can't provide you this.

3 extra points have been deposited in your account.