FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What good is MilesBuzz! if .... [Legacy card threads moved to Credit Card Programs]
Old May 18, 2013, 11:05 am
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by millere2
Large companies change their site/home page about every year or two to evolve with new ideas and a growing customer base. I visit yahoo.com daily to read news stories and they change their homepage design about every year. When that happens about half of the people hate the new design and complain, but then they get used to it. Flyertalk is the same way, with the large numbers of new people looking to get free or close to free points/miles MB would continue to be cluttered even more as time goes on.

So if there is nothing good left in MB for you to read, then you don't have to look at it as often or anymore.

BTW, the mods don't have much to do with the decision to create new subforums. Talkboard votes on it and the mods implement it. I am sure they give some advice, but its ultimately up to talkboard. At least that is my understanding.
While our Community Director SanDiego1K ultimately decides, it's an important responsibility of TalkBoard to make recommendations about such issues. Of course we want the relevant moderators to express their opinions before we vote, but we also want to hear from any concerned FT members. If you visit the TalkBoard Topics forum, you can learn how this process works and see the sort of issues that are normally handled by TalkBoard.

This is a link to the TalkBoard Topics forum. Please come and visit or, better yet, participate in the discussions there.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/talkboard-topics-382/

If you're concerned about moderator decisions and actions, you can contact the Community Director via PM or email. TalkBoard does not have any role in this.

Last edited by MSPeconomist; May 18, 2013 at 1:02 pm