FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Old Timer's Airline Quiz and Discussion.
View Single Post
Old May 17, 2013, 12:09 pm
Seat 2A
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska Million Miler, United Million Miler, Wyndham Rewards Diamond, Choice Hotels Diamond
jlemon, You Da Man!! You're four for four and here I was thinking that question four would be a tough one for the collective cognoscenti.

BTW, I apologize for the timing on this set of questions. It had been quiet for awhile here and with my relocation to Denali, I figured I'd better get a few questions in before heading into the mountains. I know I speak for all when I say we look forward to your questions and since, for whatever reason, the internet has been down over the past couple of days (I had to drive 12 miles up the road to Healy for a good signal today) combined with up to a foot of snow forecast over today and tomorrow, I will likely have problems responding to answers to my set of questions in a timely manner. As such, I'm going to remove the sixteen unanswered questions from my most recent batch and will resubmit those at a later date. In the interim let's have a go at your questions as you're in a much better position to provide timely response than I am at present. In the meantime, hopefully both the weather and the internet access will quickly improve up here in the great white north.

Last edited by Seat 2A; May 17, 2013 at 2:00 pm