FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Gobank by Greendot - online banking with debit card
Old May 17, 2013, 12:04 pm
Frequent Miler

Originally Posted by Artemk
Just tried to load Chase GC on Green Dot. First of all, both Money Center and kiosk want $3.74 for every load.

I tried to split the load of $996.26 between two $500 GC. Did not work - wanted to subtract $1,000 from the first card swiped (I was hoping for something similar to Charlie Victor Sierra registers - where it would subtract $500 off $1,007.90 charge). For some strange reason transaction was declined

An hour later went to Money Center - load $996.26, charged me $3.74 fee. Total due - $1,000. Asked cashier to charge $500 first, swiped the first card - enter PIN, approved. Total due - $500. Swiped the second card - enter PIN, flashes 'approved' for a second, spits out a small 'debit not approved call authorizer' receipt.

GCs show correct balance - $500 each, $0 on Green Dot.

Фь I doin something wrong? Something with their system? My Green Dot is not working properly?
That's very strange. At the Kiosk, I just selected reload Greendot and there was no fee.