FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ORD -> BKK Nov 2014
View Single Post
Old May 16, 2013, 1:05 am
vbroucek

Programs: M&M SEN, Amex Plat, Club Carlson, Marriott, HHonors & Accor Gold, Velocity Silver, Qantas Bronze
Originally Posted by ORDnHKG
Didn't you say this "Somehow I do not think that F is that much better than C" ? Which means you had never flown F, and if you do, you obviously know there is a significant difference on SQ, LH, LX, UA and QF between F and C.
As I said, I have flown them and I still think/believe that F is not that significantly better than C to guarantee significantly higher amount of points or money. However, that seems too hard for you to understand...

Originally Posted by ORDnHKG
For one did you read OP's first post ? OP is looking for best airline to fly first class, trip to remember, not trying to save the flying experience to the minimum like you think or suggested.
Did you really read my post? Or did you react as soon as you saw something else than you wanted to see? I did not suggest "to save (sic) the flying experience to the minimum", I suggested that perhaps doing C and saving points for perhaps another trip might be better idea... But again, seems too hard for you to comprehend...