FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency London the Churchill REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old May 15, 2013, 12:06 pm
iluv2fly
Moderator: Midwest, Las Vegas & Dining Buzz

Just checked in today for a four-night stay in a suite on the 8th floor (using a Diamond upgrade). The hotel was very crowded and I'm told it's nearly 100 percent full tonight.

Good news is that both lounges are open now. I only went into the small one this evening. Hot food was there along with all the usual items normally served. The smaller lounge was about 40 percent full. Looked over into the larger one and it had plenty of seats available.

Micha, the assistant manger, greeted me upon my arrival. He's one of the most outstanding employees at this hotel. He addresses any problems and always comes up with a fair and equitable solution. He always has a smile on his face.

But there's good news and bad news about Micha. The bad first - his last day at the Churchill is actually today. Big bummer! (I'm convinced that he stayed until today to specifically welcome me back. ) But the good news for all you loyal Hyatt customers - he's being transferred to the Park Hyatt Sydney where he is going to be assistant manager there. Churchill's loss is Sydney's gain! An outstanding addition to that premier hotel.

And if anyone has the chance to deal with Chu in the lounge, consider yourself very lucky. An outstanding ambassador for the Churchill. He knows what customer service is.

But still no made-to-order omlettes in the morning.