FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A Better Wallet? - Seriously!
View Single Post
Old Apr 29, 2013, 2:18 pm
tcook052
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Originally Posted by caGALINDO
If I hold it by the edges and shake it upside down, the CSP card fall out, so I have to grab it well before taking if out of my pocket so the CSP doesn't slide out on accident. I think because of its weight, thickness it has weakened the hold. The other credit cards have no problem of sliding out, pretty snug.

Another problem would be if one week you carry 10 cards, it will stretch it out. So then if you want to go back down to 5, it will be stretched and they may slide out.

I only carry 3 + ID + Some cash and it has not loosened up besides the CSP. I know they are also coming out with a smaller version in the next few months (Only 1 fold possibly instead of 3)
Thanks for your thoughts. As mentioned I just might try this quite inexpensive wallet out.

I watched the videos for SlimFold and liked that the latest version would hold bigger paper items than just U.S. cash such as Euros and even boarding passes. I have been using a combination passport holder with 4 card clots but add cash and it gets pretty fat so might move to separate passport holder & wallet for future trips.