FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2013 Dahl Fund--$6K goal met; 2 donors won a ride on a Stinston Tri-Motor
Old Apr 27, 2013, 11:16 pm
BrettFrance

Hello everyone, my name is Brett France and I am a junior in the Professional Flight Program at Purdue University. This is my first time on Flyertalk and I am amazed about everything on this site. I am a recipient for the 2013 Captain Jason Dahl Scholarship and I cannot thank you all for what you do to make this scholarship what it is today. Back when I started my flight training, flying was nothing more than a hobby. Soon later, this was something I wanted to pursue as a career, and to this day I cannot see myself doing anything other than flying. The Captain Jason Dahl Scholarship is a representation of being the best in the aviation industry. This Scholarship is more than just a way to offset flight cost, it honors the life of Captain Jason Dahl and what he stood for. Again, thank you very much for what you all do, and I am excited to be part of this great aviation community.