FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - GIVE FOR BOSTON - official charity is One Fund Boston; all ideas welcome
Old Apr 23, 2013, 1:20 pm
Pinky

Programs: UAL 1K MM, AA Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hertz President's Circle, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by JDiver
Kipper has a good idea; until we know if a legitimate charity or endeavour sponsored by an airline can handle this, I am supporting with dollars The One Fund Boston, which is explained in the wikipost to this thread.

I challenge FlyerTalk members to contribute to The One Fund Boston, and will match statements of donation in this thread or by PM made to The One Fund Boston to the amount of $1,000 in addition to my personal contributions.

Added later: End date May 30, 2013.

(At this time, my heart goes out to the people of Boston, including FT members affected; the families of MIT Officer Sean Collier, 26, of Somerville, who lost his life last night in the events, and MBTA Officer Richard Donohue, 31, who was gravely injured.)
I love this kind of challenge. Just made a donation and will PM you details. Unfortunately my employer matched donations for Hurricane Sandy but not this tragedy