FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Which miles and points blogs censor comments?
Old Apr 17, 2013, 5:14 pm
FlyFasterFlyFarther

Programs: SPG Platinum, UA GS
Pretty clear that View from the Wing doesn't censor, here's a comment I read on that blog today:

http://boardingarea.com/blogs/viewfr...az-5th-avenue/

You sound like an over-coddled, spoiled prick. “They cap my breakfast at $75″ Whine! You are a sad ....ing bore to read, you credit card-pitching douche bag. The only thing ruining good hotels are not sub-custardy pancakes, but you and the low class dregs you bring to these places…cheap ..., poor “aspiring” points-redeeming wannabes, lavishing 24hours of the good life on points because you can’t actually afford the real thing. i try to pay good money to stay away from you people, but credit card offers are making it tougher to get away. Congratulations on being lord of the flies. the good news for now is that there are places you’ll never go, and ill never have to run across your double chin because they actually require money, and not credit card points– four seasons, aman, and a million independents. Review those, you cheap ... fat .....
And by the way, looks like Flyertalk is censoring words in the quote above, they weren't censored by Gary.