FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Using SkyMiles on SkyTeam & Other Partners: The Discussion Thread
Old Apr 17, 2013, 8:00 am
mtkeller

Programs: BA Silver; HHonors Gold; SPG Gold; Points but dirt with everyone else
Originally Posted by michael_v
After a schedule change, I changed my DL award ticket last night with the help of a good SLC agent. I now have 5 DL and 2 KL flights in my reservation. Flights show ok on DL.com and SaudiAirlines.com, but on AF.us and KLM.com only 2 flights show from this reservation: one DL and one KL flight. I can change seats just fine for the Dl flights on DL.com. Note that this reservation contains a problematic intra-Europe KL flight that was "selling out", but the agent was able to push it through somehow. Should I be concerned about what AF.us/KLM.com display? I tried looking up by both DL PNR and ticket number and the end result is the same.
I'd be a bit worried that one of the KL flights doesn't show. It's not uncommon for AF/KL to not show all of the DL flights. Typically just the ones you connect to/from. For instance, an upcoming trip of mine is routed OMA-MSP-AMS-BUD with the first two segments on DL. KL only shows the MSP-AMS-BUD sectors. Similarly the return is BUD-AMS-IAD(stop)-ATL-OMA, and DL.dumb (despite this being on 006 stock) doesn't see BUD-AMS. However, the operating carrier should definitely show the flight. You might try tweeting @KLM to see if they can check what's up.