FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Kimpton Inner Circle Status Match
View Single Post
Old Apr 10, 2013, 7:00 pm
robertwcook16

Originally Posted by henryf
When does Inner Circle Status expire?

I was Inner Circle last year.

Apparently there was some miscommunication about losing Inner Circle status last November.

On November 30, I received a form letter from Maggie Lang informing me that my Inner Circle status was safe and inviting me to "Enjoy my Inner Circle Status" for the coming year. I assumed this to mean that I was automatically renewed for another year.

I was receiving Inner Circle e-mail as recently as last month and I never received an e-mail warning me of imminent status expiration.

Yesterday, I reserved a room at the Alexis in Seattle and there was no sign of my Inner Circle status.

Has my status expired? Is a call to Kimpton in order? Is Ms. Lang still working at Kimpton..I thought that I saw a post announcing that she had moved on?

Thanks
I just recently came across this same thing. I stayed at the Monaco Philadelphia in February as Inner Circle. I just recently booked the Burnham in Chicago for July and my Inner Circle has seemed to have disappeared. I received the same email about my Inner Circle not expiring. I think I may have to contact them about it.
Thanks for reminding me about that email...