FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency London the Churchill REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Apr 10, 2013, 8:09 am
OsakaWino

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, UA
Originally Posted by oc2005
I'm writing this from a room on the Regency Club floor right now and here is what the power strip looks like by the desk:

[Edited to remove quoted pic per FT rules]

It's a shiny chrome color so a little hard to see, but there is a single 110V outlet plus 2 different varieties of 230V outlets.

On a side note, having an excellent stay here. Regency club is even better than I remember it from my last stay 8 years ago (several hot items at breakfast now) and service has been excellent across the board. Checked in fairly early (1pm) and was told they wanted to upgrade me to a suite but the suite wasn't ready yet. They gave me the choice of a second suite on the smoking floor or a standard regency club room, and I chose the latter since I can't stand smoking rooms.
Thanks. And it is nice to hear that the club lounge is doing good. There were quite a few recent complaints about only one of the rooms being open. Hopefully that was only up through March when they were less busy. We're checking in next Friday for a 9-night stay and really looking forward to the lounge.

Last edited by peteropny; Apr 10, 2013 at 8:23 am Reason: removal of quoted pic