FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What is the stupidest, least substantive thing you can complain about? (MR version)
Old Apr 7, 2013, 9:28 pm
longwaybackhome

Programs: Marriott LT Plat by proxy, Sephora VIB, I have a low AA FF#...
Unsubstantive Marriott Complaints?

I thought there was already a thread for these, but I searched using three different terms and couldn't find a thread on unsubstantive Marriott complaints for the entire time I've been on this board.

Last night I stayed with my parents at the PVD FS Marriott and it took a half hour for the bacon to be refilled at the buffet this morning. Yes, a half hour for bacon!

On another token, I wanted to stay at the Renaissance, which is much closer to downtown, but my father refused to stay there because he didn't want to pay for parking. That wasn't annoying on the face of it, but my family has a notorious lack of decision-making skill. We parked outside the Renaissance for 20 minutes, debating, then called the PLT line and switched the reservation, drove into the Ren parking lot, got pissed off, and ended up getting lost on the way back to the FS and had to remake the reservation in the FS parking lot.

Sometimes I think my father's a member here, since he's Marriott LT PLT and has a Delta Gold card and types in airport codes. I hope he's not, because he'd recognize himself in this post...