FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SDC rules change April 16; Increased restrictions incl same fare bucket availability
Old Apr 7, 2013, 12:22 pm
MikeMpls
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Fallen Plats, ex-WN CP, DYKWIW; still a Hilton Diamond & Club Cholula™ R.I.P. Super Plats
Originally Posted by BamaGirl
I have Bubba. And, yes some of us do pay for FC on DL and elsewhere . If you are speaking of the meals- I would agree it is a better experience. But, this still doesn't explain why you think DL will make the expenditures to improve domestic FC when it is not necessary for it to do so to be competitve. It's not like flyers are knocking each other out of the way to fly AA domestic FC over DL FC.
So have I. In fact Delta bought the tickets and paid us to use them when we were bumped from DL Y to AA F. I was hard pressed to notice much difference between AA & others.

AA's product was so great it landed them in the Chapter 11. How does bubbashow feel about throwing money at paid F on US? That's the future of AA. If US's last merger is any indication, there's another great debacle on the horizon that will take years to get running smoothly.