FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MOTION PASSED: Create a 'Points & Miles Blogs' Forum
Old Apr 4, 2013, 5:12 pm
travelsavant

Programs: Nothing worth mentioning
Originally Posted by RichMSN
I would never see Travel Tools in a forum list and think that discussion on blogs would be in that particular place.

To me, in a perfect world, a Travel Tools subforum would cover tools like EF and KVS and there's be another subforum that would cover blogs.

Both of these subforums would be under a Commercial Posts forum/banner and that's where all the members trying to sell something would be expected to do so. And yes, that should include signatures with referral links.

If you can't tell, I'm leaning yes although I'm not sure the motion goes far enough.
I agree with Rich's comments & would support a subforum on Blogs under Travel Tools, as I would like a place to read & discuss some of the many travel related blogs. In regard to blogger-bashing, it's possible it may happen but it should not be a deterrent on new forum creation. Let's start on the assumption that we will behave responsibility; if & when bad behavior is exhibited, then take appropriate action.