FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Trip Report: BRS-FRA Inaugural (02APR)
View Single Post
Old Apr 2, 2013, 12:23 pm
BristolTraveller

Programs: LH SEN/*G
And continuation.

Boarding from Gate 4, walking straight out on to Stand 2, thus avoiding either a guided bus tour of the Eastern Apron, or the long long long arduous hike out along the Western stands walkway. (Distance - 1.2 light years).

21 + 1 pax on board, and a bit sandwiched around rows 8-16 (over the wings).

Just time for a quick thumb through the (slim, but very professionally produced) on board magazine whilst the paperwork came on board.

On-time departure off runway 09. I'd forgotten how much the pocket rockets cannon off up into the air. Fabulous view of Bristol as we departed East, but didn't have a camera other than in the phone.

Sandwiches came round. Either Chicken Tortilla Wrap, or Egg and Cress. I went Egg and Cress, because I'm an old traditionalist. I didn't ask if they had any Toasties on board.

Looks like bmi-r took on the surplus napkin and 'bag' stock from bmi.

Down into FRA 10 minutes early, and a unsurprisingly, ended up at the unofficial BRS stand, V100 (which is where the prior LH BRS-FRA service also got dumpe... parked).

Brilliant flight. Did exactly what you want a flight to FRA to do. Left on-time, arrived on-time, cost a sensible amount of money (hello LH...), friendly crew, nice sarnie and a coffee. Now, all it needs is a codeshare, and we're set.