FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bluebird prepaid debit, now with FDIC insurance and paper checks (2013-2014)
Old Mar 28, 2013, 2:26 pm
GatorBlues

Programs: Delta Diamond; HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by stainlesspoints
Don't think you are going be able to load to $10,000 solely through VR in 1 month. I think you would need to either 1) load over multiple months or 2) use DD to get your balance on the card over $10,000. And you will still be bound by the $1,000 a day loading limit using VR.
I already have $10,000 in the account from loading VRs this month and last. I don't want to buy any more in April unless I'm sure they will load successfully. It's not safe to hold VRs in Atlanta without offloading them right away. The crooks will steal your money. It happened to me on two cards earlier this month. About 15 hours after purchase, the money was already gone from the cards when I tried to do the VR to BB transfer. VR quickly fixed it for me, but it was a hassle.

So, again, I want to be sure that loading above $10,000 is up and running smoothly before I buy any more VRs. Has anyone done it yet?