FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Japan DO - March 29-31, 2013
View Single Post
Old Mar 26, 2013, 8:47 am
DHalltheway

Programs: | *G | STE | HGP ♦ | SPG Au | MR Au
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Sorry I didn't make myself clear. SQ421 and I were wondering if it was possible to purchase Suica & N'EX at a ticket counter (Midori no madoguchi) in NRT rather than at the JR East Travel Service Centers which close at 20:00 (T2) and 19:00 (T1).

The actual text on the website is:
"Suica & N'EX is available at the JR EAST Travel Service Centers located in Narita Airport Terminal 1 and 2. They are not available for purchase overseas. Please purchase your package after arriving at Narita Airport.

Note: Tickets are available for purchase at JR Ticket Offices (Midori-no-madoguchi) even when JR EAST Travel Service Centers are closed."
Oh!

I have no idea if the Midori-no-madoguchi is the same ticket counter or not. But if you look at the imagine above (Narita Station), you will see a green man in a reclining chair on your left beside the ticket gates. There is a ticket counter in that area where you can buy the Suica & N'EX too.

Just say Suica / N'EX, show them your passport, say if you want one way or round trip, pay, and you are good to go.

The ticket vending machines don't sell Suica & N'EX.

Hope this helps

Last edited by DHalltheway; Mar 26, 2013 at 8:56 am