Old Mar 25, 13, 8:40 pm
InkUnderNails

Programs: WN Nothing and spending the half million points from too many flights, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by ExCrew View Post
If WN wants to earn and keep Biz flyers, Pre-Check is a great way to do just that. Sad that the US's largest domestic airline (in number of dom. US pax served) will be last in line for this program. I inquired about this with WN, and this is the response:

Dear ExCrew,

Thank you for your inquiry about the Transportation Security Administration's (TSA) Pre-Check program. Southwest Airlines supports the Pre-Check program, and we are looking forward to participating in the program in the future as it expands its operations to additional airlines. Currently, we are in the process of analyzing the Pre-Check program and what it will take to implement. Please visit the TSA's web site for a list of airlines and airports who participate in the Pre-Check concept and for updates on the program.

We appreciate your loyal patronage and look forward to welcome you onboard for your next flight with Southwest!

Very noncommittal. My guess is Pre-Check would be just another nightmare for the WN IT department.
Thank you for your inquiry about the Transportation Security Administration's (TSA) Pre-Check program. Southwest Airlines supports the Pre-Check program, and we are looking forward to participating in the program in the future as it expands its operations to additional airlines. Currently, we are in the process of analyzing the Pre-Check program and what it will take to implement. Please visit the TSA's web site for a list of airlines and airports who participate in the Pre-Check concept and for updates on the program.

Sincerely,

XXXXX, Southwest Airlines
My response from this weekend. You would not think they use form letters, would you?

Obviously, they do not appreciate my loyal patronage and look forward to welcoming me onboard for my next flight with Southwest! like they did for ExCrew.