Old Mar 21, 13, 6:46 pm
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2
Originally Posted by MidnightLight View Post
Called in this afternoon to ask what they can do regarding the $95 annual fee on my United Explorer card. I was immediately offered a $100 statement credit (no spend requirements) to offset the fee, which I gladly accepted. I had slightly under $10K of total expenditure on this card in the past year.
Did you just call the regular Chase customer care number (1-800-432-3117) and press 0 to talk to a customer service professional ?
TheStrider is offline