FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Sacramento REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Mar 21, 2013, 10:08 am
TRAVELSIG
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by RTWSTARALLIANCE
Street parking is available. I know on Sunday you would be safe with no meter being enforced but think it would still be Saturday after 6 PM. The are can get pretty busy with the convention center next door street parking fills fast. That garage has always been like that. It is I believe still city owned. I am always concerned about a scrape or ding on our vehicles but also concerned about a break-in parking on the street. If on the street I would limit myself to within a decent distance of the Hyatt not that anyone from the staff would run out and "save" ones car anyways.

I have never been impressed by the host staff at the restaurant. There was at least when we would do Hyatt check-in before the Hyatt Place decent wait staff.

Please confirm parking time limits. With the budget the way it is who knows what the city has come up with. Enjoy Sacramento. Oh. There is a true city lot near the Sheraton which may be cheaper and better light. Check that on out online.
I had luck here on the weekend with street parking and just making sure the meter was paid up until Saturday at 18:00.