FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Unsolved issues with (Royal) AMbassador service over long time
Old Mar 21, 2013, 3:23 am
uk1
Suspended

Unsolved issues with (Royal) AMbassador service over long time

I've been a member either RA or Ambassador for years.

There are several things that don't change and that I have never understood.

1. The time it takes for them to send membership renewal boxes.

2. The number of renewal boxes that just never arrive. Some never seem to have a problem others seem to. And the excuses over the years .... the "fulfilment house issue" lasted for two years.

3. The amount of time it takes for ICHG and in particular the Ambassador department to answer emails - if they answer them - and when they do how little of it they seem to actually read meaning that an email exchange can take months. They seem to have a machine that simply picks up key words and slaps a few standard paragraphs in a return email and then you have to try and find new ways of re-phrasing the same question over and over again.

In the original days of posting letters in London, I am told that it was possible to send a letter and receive a reply the same day. E-mailing ICHG seems to be something out of the Stone age.

Does ICHG have any idea how much more business they would do if they simply had an adequate system ... and then .... a good system?

Am I the only one that is terminally frustrated?