FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Wells Fargo Prepaid Cards
View Single Post
Old Mar 17, 2013, 12:33 pm
chemist661
In Memoriam

Programs: Hertz 5 star, Priceline Hotel bidder. AA PLT, 1MM.
Originally Posted by Mike5889
WHEW! Thought I had gotten shut down, as I wasn't able to login, my security information wasn't even being recognized and I couldn't pull money from an ATM. Just called in and apparently the addresses have to all match up or they immediately lock the card. I tried to load with a Ink business card that had a different address, but they just unlocked the account. So keep that in mind.
Old timer to FT, new to this thread. I have the same problem with my newly acquired biz cards--I have my PO Box address (mailing addy) and my home address on the personals.

I have to do alot of research in thisn thread before asking any questions and I know the basics--don't call/contact WF, PM when necessary (after research has been done), etc.

I am glad I can do the prepaid loading online as I am mostly housebound with a hip injury for 4 more weeks. I can get out and about with my wife's help--I can't drive for 4 weeks, etc. I do not let my medical situation get in the way of doing this. Better late than never.