View Single Post
Old Mar 9, 13, 10:30 am
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: ヒルトン大阪
Programs: ゴールデングローブ
Posts: 1,982
Originally Posted by chasingthedream View Post
If your friend is a Uk resident, there's a few online companies that do these type claims for less than 100 pounds... if your friend is planning to come back to uk for at leat 1 month, you could file a small claims...

Is there also some companies in Italy and Poland who could help in such cases?
TallestHotelInJapan is offline