FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2013 App-O-Rama (AOR) and Churn Advice Archive
Old Mar 7, 2013, 12:41 pm
panamafever

Wow, so much great advice. Thanks, guys! I did find the 50k MileagePlus link so will definitely do that + ONE other Chase card...I'm torn between the Ink Bold (I'd have a hard time dealing with the questions in the reconsideration line) and the Sapphire Mastercard (I still don't know if I'll actually get the bonus for this one since I already have the Visa, and I keep hearing different experiences–some say to cancel the Visa first, others that they were told you can't do both, and others that you simply apply for the Mastercard).

As to NON-Chase cards, I'd love to start building miles toward a different airline. The SWA cards are Chase so they're out. I like the idea of doing the Citi AA and US Air 30-40k cards, but don't like the idea of paying the $89 annual fee for the US Air card. SO...any other suggestions for 2-3 NON-chase cards that build miles toward a specific airline but that don't have annual fees? Otherwise, I *might* bite the bullet on the AA and US Air cards. I'll also look at the AmEx cards; the main airlines I'd be interested in transferring to there are Delta and British.

Thanks!!!!