Old Mar 2, 13, 2:50 am
wwnz

After catching up with some emails we went to the restaurant section for some breakfast. The table setting was elegant, and included a nice touch in the form of a fresh rose. From the A la Carte menu we both started with fruit, followed with fish cakes for my partner and scrambled eggs with various sides for myself. I had a look through the buffet section as well and selected a few additional goodies to have. It was a perfectly nice breakfast and certainly more enjoyable than what we had on-board.

Fruit skewers

Fish cakes

Scrambled eggs with sides

Very tasty snacks that I helped myself to from the excellent buffet section

As I wandered around the lounge taking photos of the architecture I was stopped by one of the lounge staff who was concerned that I may have been someone sent to document and copy Emirates’ ideas. I assured them that the photos were only for personal use and offered to let them look through the photos I had taken. I’m normally fairly discreet and very aware of the issue of using a camera (especially with a big clunky DSLR) in public, but must have gotten carried away a bit in the excitement of being in the lounge.

Last edited by wwnz; Mar 23, 13 at 10:24 pm