Old Mar 1, 13, 8:29 pm
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: somewhere between Europe and Africa, from SFO
Programs: A3*G, EY Silver
Posts: 7,967
Any chance you could file a police report of what happened with witness statements and then have them pay for a new one (or take them to small claims court if need be)?

The kid's mother is financially responsible for the kid, so you'd be dealing with her.
Palal is offline