FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Tokyo from above; which observation towers to visit?
Old Feb 25, 2013, 10:32 pm
mjm
Original Member

Originally Posted by tcook052
Thanks and being free and so close to my hotel, Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku, will definately do TMGB during the day time and likely the Roppongi Hills Mori Tower Tokyo City View in the evening.

If I do the Mori Tower before end March I can opt to also visit the museum as it closes when there isn't an exhibition running and the current one ends on 31st March so may combine then together.

I appreciate the input.
The museum often has interesting things going on and the separate gallery on the 52nd floor has a separate thing entirely to see. The real fun is the roof where the clear and unobstructed views are insanely cool. If you have questions about it or need help or just want to grab a coffee, let me know. I am very local to there. :-)

Originally Posted by BuildingMyBento
At least in Tochou you can snap a shot of both the SkyTree and Tokyo Tower; seeing as this is a thread about Tokyo from above, that fact might appeal to the OP.
Same at Mori Tower but with a more South to North perspective which shows the differences in height in quite a dramatic manner.