FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Limited Availability] UA MP Explorer- Up to 55K & possible $50 stmt credit
Old Feb 25, 2013, 7:12 pm
Spacetime17

Programs: AA Plat, UA, BA, DL, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by maewest
did you cancel your CO OnePass MC before getting the MP Explorer Visa? I have an active CO OnePass and was hoping to hit this offer without closing it, but cannot get the page to generate with the correct point offer for me.
I mentioned this a while back, but this was the application link that I used to get my card, and can confirm that I got the 50k + 5k bonus. No landing page to double-check the bonus, but might be worth a shot if you can't get the 55k page to load:

Originally Posted by Spacetime17
** DIRECT 50k APP LINK **

For those of you who can't get the 50k offer to appear, here is the redirect link to the application that I saved a while back. You will NOT see the 50k splash page so YMMV, but this is the link that I followed and I can confirm that it worked for me. If you take a close look at the URL you can see that it's slightly different from the 30k redirect, so I'm guessing that the "DZ9V" and/or "06P" codes you for the higher offer.

1. Clear all cookies/history from your browser
2. Log into your United account and click on the 30k banner
3. Paste or click on this link:
https://www.theexplorercard.com/UMPC...6P&REFERID=TEC

You should get a "please wait while we prepare your application" page, and then an application with your UA FF# and address pre-filled. If you get a "Try Again" page, go back and repeat the steps. You need to be logged in AND click on the 30k banner to get the application to load.

Like I said, YMMV, but I used this link back in November and received the 50k + 5k bonus.