FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Review of new F wing
View Single Post
Old Feb 21, 2013, 7:14 am
Cathay Boy

Originally Posted by Kachjc
yeah compared to other forums this forum has the highest amount of "Bash the airline" thread- maybe CX customers are hard to please and this makes CX one of the best!
I don't read other forums that much, so can't comment. But I also don't understand this mentality that one must always say good things, ignore questions, to be a "real" customer. Maybe this is an East Asian mentality: if you have something critical to say than people take it personal, can't separate business and personal, honest question and bashing.

In specifically my case, it's a curious question based on the pictures I saw online. Hence, I asked here for people who have actually been there their opinions. From the looked of it, it looked like the chairs and tables are tightly arranged, hence, the cafeteria comment when the school tries to squeeze in as much table and chairs as possible. From the pictures, the chairs and tables looked metal, glad they are not.

Some of you need to really stop taking things personal. We all love CX here, that's why we are all willing to pay their premium prices to fly them. But loving CX doesn't mean we can't ask questions about CX. I realized in the East Asian culture people too often equate questions asked to "Bashing", especially if it's against someone or an institution we love in our hearts. But please read each thread carefully before you bash people about being "haters" and telling them to leave, and give the benefit of the doubt to the posters that they might just be curious and speak more directly, rather than trying to stir up hatred of CX here.