FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 14th Annual Brooklyn Reality Tour (BRT) - June 1, 2013 (last call, a few seats left!)
Old Feb 15, 2013, 8:26 am
dhammer53
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler (lite). NY Metro area.
Here's what YEGcited said last year...

What an incredible day, eh!
Thanks to Dan and the rest of the BRT 12 gang for a thoroughly enjoyable and satisfying day!

I am extremely glad that I had not yet dined at the "Nathan's Famous" that have sprung up in Alberta in the past year and that I was able to down my first Nathan's Hot Dog at the original location on Coney Island! And what a delicious dog it is!

And then the pizza at L&B's, mamma mia, that was good!

At Fiorentino's, I was able to double indulge. After I finished my meal of Linguini with broccoli, I was able to dine on some Chicken Parmesana thanks to CMK10 and FortFun, and it was all molto bene!

Even the Starbucks stop was great for me. The cashier's till froze when she tried to process my iced coffee order so I got my drink comped

So So SOOOO much food and I haven't even included the pastry stops into my post yet lol. Dining on my first Black and White cookie was a real treat, so I can now cross that Seinfeld-ism off my list now!

Dan, I should have done this Do years ago, so thanks a tonne for an amazing day... although our waistlines may not be so thankful.