FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - US Domestic First- No meals <3.5 hours
View Single Post
Old Feb 9, 2013, 6:31 pm
T/BE20/G

Programs: IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by Superguy
So what do you get on the E190? I see it's not considered an Express flight by the flight number, nor does it show on the Express routes.

I'm looking at heading to SAT early next month. I'll probably buy F since the refundable F fare is only $20 more than the refundable Y fare I have to buy. Pretty much my choices are the A319 thru CLT or the E190 thru PHL. Which would you take, and am I pretty much screwed on a meal in either case?

Thanks!
Originally Posted by marksskram
Can I look forward to the meal PHL-AUS too even though it's listed as 3h20m (in your experience)?
I'm a pilot on the E190, so I can tell you with certainty that our flights between PHL and TX (DFW, AUS, IAH, SAT) do offer meals, though, as mentioned, they are cold meals due to the lack of oven.

Breakfast flights include a small fruit plate (melon, pineapple, orange, grapes), a bagel, cream cheese and butter, yogurt (all I've seen is raspberry), and granola.

Lunch/dinner flights have a small appetizer, salad with protein (chicken or beef), a roll, and cheesecake.