FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Missing "eligible for complimentary premier upgrade" icon?
Old Feb 5, 2013, 2:39 pm
villox

Programs: UA GS
Originally Posted by kengstrom
I have a handful of upcoming trips and just noticed that around half of them have one leg missing the "eligible for complimentary premier upgrade" icon -- and the icon was there previously. These are all U.S. flights so there's no reason they shouldn't be there, and when I called United to ask about it, they said no one else has had that issue and that I should be on the upgrade lists as I normally would even though it's not there. Has anyone else experienced this today or recently? I know there have been other posts that say the icon is somewhat meaningless, but I was curious and found it rather odd.
I just checked and some of mine are also missing. Looks like a glitch that hopefully doesn't mean anything.

And funny cause I just started a thread yesterday asking if this arrow was accurate. Doh.

Originally Posted by villox
I just checked and some of mine are also missing. Looks like a glitch that hopefully doesn't mean anything.

And funny cause I just started a thread yesterday asking if this arrow was accurate. Doh.
Aaaand just like that the one that was missing came back.

Last edited by iluv2fly; Feb 5, 2013 at 4:43 pm Reason: merge