FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old Jan 30, 2013, 8:06 am
LufthansaGermanAirlines
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by Terbang
Dear LH Lurker,

This morning I read in the Dutch Financial Times an advert of Emirates. You may know that Emirates is flying now for only a couple of years on Amsterdam while Lufthansa is already flying for ages on this city.
Emirates offers to its Dutch customers the internet payment possibility of iDEAL. This is THE common internet payment platform in Holland and it is costfree under all circumstances!!

With LH bookings I have to pay always a € 7,50 payment proccessing fee as one is obliged to use a Credit card or Pay Pal (was cost free in the past).
Please note that the debit cards offered on the LH internet site are not commonly used in The Netherlands.
Why cannot the LH group (LX,OS,SN) in Holland not offer us this customer friendly payment platform?? while a quality Airline like Emirates offers it now already. Apparently Emirates listen carefully to local customer wishes.

As I do not know which department/section at LH should deal with such an issue I forward it to you and hope to get a final answer in due course.
Dear Terbang,

I can see your point and I will forward it to the responsible department.

Best, Fatime