FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Grand Hyatt Istanbul REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jan 29, 2013, 7:12 pm
TAHKUCT

Originally Posted by cbrown5294
I stayed at this hotel in early Jan, it was great. I used a suite upgrade and had a very nice large corner suite. Lounge was wonderful and the staff were great!
My question is this....I never received any point credit so I called GP a few days ago and she had to put them in herself.I asked about my diamond amenity points and she said Intl hotels dont give this. I could swear they asked when I checked in and I told them points (I was pretty tired so did not pay much attention)
Does anybody have experience with a Diamond amenity at this hotel?

*never mind just read this on Hyatt website
at Park Hyatt, Andaz, Grand Hyatt and Hyatt Regency properties outside of North America a Food and/or Beverage amenity will be provided

I never got this so too late now
http://www.hyatt.com/gp/en/benefits/...ip_diamond.jsp

5 Welcome amenity consists of the following: at Park Hyatt, Grand Hyatt and Hyatt Regency properties in the U.S., Canada and the Caribbean; a choice of 1,000 bonus points or Food and Beverage option; at Andaz hotels in North America a choice of a locally inspired amenity, $15 Food and Beverage credit or 1,000 bonus points; at Park Hyatt, Andaz, Grand Hyatt and Hyatt Regency properties outside of North America a Food and/or Beverage amenity will be provided; at Hyatt Place a choice of 500 bonus points or a complimentary beverage; at Hyatt House properties and a choice of 500 bonus points or $5 credit in the Guest Market; at Hyatt Residence Club Resorts 500 bonus points will be awarded.