FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta and new DL.com Profiles A Lot About You
Old Jan 29, 2013, 12:36 pm
lamont2718

Programs: Bonvoy Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, AA EXP, UA Silver, former DL DM
Originally Posted by yelldawg
I actually think this "cookie" version has more info. "Education" and "partnerRev" were not on the original list from JSON version.

Using the code from this source is not as obvious, you have to break it down\parse it. Here is what mine looked like (partial, with actual values replaced with "@")

... 3A%3DvisitorId%3D%7CPROFILEDATA%3A%3Dmp_country%3D US%2Cmp_lang%3Den%2CbirthDt%3D@@@@@@@@%2CcaInd%3DY %2CchldAgeRange%3D@@@@@%2CctryCd%3D@@%2CcustID%3D@ @@@@@@@@@@@@%2CcustItrstCd%3D%2CdiscSpndngAmt%3D@@ @@@%2CdrvdGndr%3D@%2CeducationCd%3D@@@%2ChomeOwner Ind%3D@%2ChomeValueAmt%3D@@@@@@%2CincomeAmt%3D@@%2 CmaritalSts%3D@ ...

If you break it down based on the %2C and the %3D, you start to see all of the codes and responses. Many/most of the fields match the JSON version.
I must be too late to the party. None of the interesting fields are appearing for me. After MP_LANG, I see s_pers and s_vi and a whole bunch of other uninteresting strings.

BTW, Firebug will parse the text for you if you click on "Cookies" instead of "Headers".