FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Introducing the Fly Delta app for iPad and new iPhone app
Old Jan 25, 2013, 10:56 am
Danny_DeltaeCommerce
Company Representative - Delta Air Lines

Programs: Delta Air Lines
Originally Posted by paulr

I checked in at T-23h for the SFO-ATL-HSV leg. DL.com sent an SMS to my phone with links for the BPs. However, they don't show up in the app-- I show as checked in, but the "My Trips" screen says "You are now checked in. Please visit a Delta kiosk or Delta.com to print this boarding pass." Because they're not in the app, I can't put them into Passbook.

In a probably-unrelated note, when I look at the trip details, the ATL-HSV leg has a link to see the upgrade/standby list next to my name. The SFO-ATL leg does not. No idea why this is, as I can see the list just fine on dl.com.
At this time checking in online will not send the electronic boarding pass to your phone.

To get the mobile boarding pass after checking in via any other channel than within the application:
When you're viewing the details of your flight you can tab the button that reads "Checked In" and check in again. Once you complete the process the electronic boarding pass will be on your device. Once you view the boarding pass you can tap the button in the upper right hand corner to add the boarding pass to Passbook - you will need to do this for each segment that you have checked in for.