View Single Post
Old Jan 19, 13, 2:42 am
UrbaneGent

Programs: *A Junkie, SQ PPS, Skywards Gold, 2 Million Mile Flyer;*wood LT Plat, BA MM
Originally Posted by LilAbner View Post
I read the newspaper article and also the guys printed case is not visible anymore, but how does anyone figure that a gifted 1K status to a spouse or S/O deserves 6 free GPU's annually? My wife is a 1k because of me and flew 1258 miles in 2012. She didn't do 100K bis and didn't earn any GPU's. Besides screwing, this nice gift of status, totally up what is to be gained except to have UA terminate the entire gesture because of some idiot. A few of his points are very valid, but this spouse 1K thing isn't realistic if in fact he really is going after this particular issue, but I'm sure that others are peeing their pants hoping to get something out of this, and screwing it up for everyone else. I frankly don't see any printed facts supporting a case that this guy is suing because of a failure to gift a 1K spouse (that doesn't fly) 6 free GPU's annually!
If you are talking about the MM lawsuit, you dont see any printed facts about whatever the issues you mentioned above because it has nothing to do with that case. The case is not meant to screw anything up for anyone.

The case strictly involves PMUA MMilers and those who were close to it BEFORE the merger. Plain and simple. No SWUs for the sig other, etc.

How do I know? It's been talked about ad nauseum on here in two places.

UG