FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AC Hotel Ciutat de Palma, Mallorca, Spain [Master Thread]
Old Jan 18, 2013, 1:27 am
thegoderic

Programs: BA Gold, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
AC Hotel Ciutat de Palma, Mallorca, Spain [Master Thread]

We're staying here at the moment and as I haven't been able to find a TR, thought I'd give some brief impressions.

About a 15 minute walk or 5 Euro taxi from the old town, a couple of blocks back from the harbourside on a reasonably busy road. It was a 20 Euro cab from the airport.

Rooms

We're been upgraded to a superior room which is OK if a little small. We have a sofa and small siting area as well as the bed and a nice looking bathroom with oversized shower but no tub.

The only other comment about the room is the distinct shortage of power outlets. Have only found 1 to use so far.

Recognition / Amenities

As an AC Hotel, there's no free breakfast, but my son, who we're visiting, recommended a cafe called Cappuccino at the bottom of the hill by the harbour side.

I did take advantage of the welcome amenity which was an outstanding selection of bread and cheeses. One of the other benefits is free use of the minibar which seems well filled with beer and soft drinks.

The only other thing of note is that wi-fi is offered (free for Plats) via a mi-fi adaptor that you sign for and can use not only in the hotel, but take it with you as well.