FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UA Insider Update (Aaron Goldberg Replaces Shannon Kelly)
Old Jan 15, 2013, 3:34 pm
UA Insider
Company Representative, United Airlines

UA Insider Update (Aaron Goldberg Replaces Shannon Kelly)

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to let you know that beginning this week, you’ll be seeing a new ‘face’ under the UA Insider handle. Aaron Goldberg is our new Sr. Manager of Customer Experience, and a resident expert on the topics near and dear to those of you here. Like many of my co-workers, Aaron has been a long-time lurker in the United FlyerTalk forum. Also, like many of us, he’s a self-proclaimed ‘aviation nut’ and continues to be an avid flyer. I can’t think of a better person to be taking on this role, and participating on behalf of United. Like me, Aaron will be supported behind the scenes by familiar faces such as Carlos and Irina, and many of my colleagues and leaders that you’ve met over the years.

As for me, I have truly valued the opportunity to answer questions, share information and build direct relationships with many of you. While you may not see me here as often, rest assured that as I take on my new role of planning for united.com and our other eCommerce projects, I’ll be lurking on a regular basis.

I’m personally grateful for your passion and feedback over the years. Your ‘tough love’ is what continues to make us better. Please join me in welcoming Aaron to the FlyerTalk community.

Shannon Kelly
Director, eCommerce Planning & Delivery
United Airlines