FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old Jan 11, 2013, 5:16 am
berlinflyer83

Dear LH Lurkers,

In December, I flew in C on an itinerary purchased through US Airways (originating in Germany, only two LH segments).

I originally intended to obtain FTL from LH, but decided a week or two before my flights that I'd rather credit them to a different *A partner (A3). I made the change through US, with whom my booking was.

On the day of travel, I noticed that Lufthansa's systems changed it all back to my M&M account. I never asked you to do this. I contacted US Airways while I was underway, and they corrected the US flights. I've reached out to your Twitter team and the normal customer service avenues and your staff has refused to fix their own mistake:

Dear Mr berlinflyer,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to transfer all of the accumulated miles or individual credits from the account of one frequent flyer programme to the account of another. For this reason we cannot comply with your request.

The Miles & More partner airlines look forward to welcoming you aboard again soon.

Sincerely,
Your Miles & More Service Team
This is really quite unacceptable, I was not asking you to transfer miles, but rather, to correct a mistake that Lufthansa made, not me.

I'd appreciate it if you could help me fix this problem...