FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Thai Airways Royal First Class on 747 and A380
Old Jan 11, 2013, 4:20 am
Globalist

Programs: HHonors Diamond; A3 *Nothing ; BA Exec. Club Gold
Airbus A380 Inaugural flight with First Suites (Tail cam on Landing)

The last Post, the whole report took me almost 3 hours

One of the really nice features of the A380 is the Tail Cam. it is a camera built into the tail section and it gives a great view.

In this last post I have added several pictures of the In Flight entertainment System during landing and a little surprise for me at the end.

Map

Tail cam

And so I almost reached the end of an amazing journey. Arriving at the gate there were 3 airbridges ready to be connected. One was for the upper deck and two for the lower deck.

I was wondering how it all would work as normally F disembarks first, then C and then Y. But by the time the upper deck bridge started to move the lower deck bridges had been connected already so i expected a busy gate area. I was wrong. Once we disembarked there was no one. Either Y had disembarked and was gone out of sight (unlikely) or the crew does ensure F disembarks first.

All in all a great trip. Oh and not to forget I did get a little memento and assume everyone on board got one. it is a box of chocolates. I still have it and maybe i can make millions on e-bay one day! (But I will eat the chocolates).

I hope you enjoyed this trip report. Maybe I have gone a bit overboard or maybe not.. do let me know.

Globalist

Last edited by Globalist; Jan 11, 2013 at 7:15 am