FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old Jan 7, 2013, 4:58 am
SebFra

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hi f4free, please be assured that we have forwarded your feedback and concerns -as well as those of verve and mamb0 - to the responsible department.
Vanessa
Dear Lurkers,

you have not even been able to get the incorrect information about Business Class mileage earnings corrected within 4 months after we told you.... do you really think we believe in your "...to the responsible department" any more? I strongly believe it all goes into trash and no one at LH does care any more, not even for HON.
Even the December issue of LH Magazin tells us that Business Class will earn 200% mileage.
It's just a lie. It is real cheating on the customer. If you are really working for LH and want to help us you should make a real claim to your top management that something is going wrong and some people are not taking their jobs seriously. I remember the email that was coming to public that LH wanted to make the changes public as late as possible, so that no one is able to book awards with the old chart any more. I feel the same is happening now.

I had nearly 500,000 HON miles last year and I feel that LH is not rewarding this loyality any more but cheating the best customers. Should I really pay for my food and bags on Germanwings etc.? It is crazy.