Old Jan 7, 13, 4:24 am
xenole

Programs: BAEC Gold, IHG Spire Elite, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by Tiki View Post
I've been playing the Jewels Verne slots on auto, just having to jump in when it's time do find hidden objects. We only have 1 night in Vegas in Aug on a Saturday in transit to elsewhere so doesn't look like we can get a free room. I'd be happy for a pair of show tickets and some free food.

I wish someone would make a similar game for free luaus in Hawaii!

What's involved in picking up the show tickets? They say you have to do it by 4pm. If our flight is on time, won't be a problem but we are on Copa from Panama and if the flight is late we would be late picking up the tickets.
I just play the Studio City game as it seems to win a bit more although hit and miss whether you get anything major.

Up to Lvl45 now and needing over 1/2million to advance a level now.

I looked at the show tickets things but my flight gets in in the evening so would miss that 4pm deadline. It seems to give the impression you go to the desk with a printout but no idea about where you'll be sitting although I'm guessing it will be somewhere cheaper.

Most of the buffets shut around 10-11pm so that limits when you can go.
I'm leaving on the Sunday afternoon so could always squeeze breakfast in or make sure I'm there for lunch around 11am.
Not sure if this game will keep going or to trade points now rather than lose them in 4 months time when I next visit LV.

Added: Just made a redemption for $75 F&B ay NYNY. Easy enough to do. You need to join MLife if not already a member and then take some ID and your redemption number to the Mlife booth to collect a reward slip.
No idea which outlets are/aren't included but I'll find out when I'm there in 2 weeks.

Last edited by xenole; Jan 8, 13 at 1:43 am