FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - United NRT RCC changes the shower amenities (Updated 2010) [Merged]
Old Jan 6, 2013, 8:01 pm
Henwurst

Originally Posted by sunshine-state
I'll be transiting NRT in September 2013 (arriving on NH11 from ORD, connecting to TG677 to BKK). I'll be flying in J, and am trying to decide which lounge to shower and eat in. It sounds like the NRT United Club has pretty good showers...are they better than the showers in the NH lounges?

The NH flight arrives at 13:45, but UA flights all arrive later...15:15 (IAD), 16:15 (ORD), 14:10 (SFO), 16:30 (SFO) 15:00 (LAX), 14:30 (SEA)...so hopefully it shouldn't be too crowded in the UA lounge to grab a shower.

Cheers for any input!
When I connected through NRT a few days ago there were still no kits in the UA club (just shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion in the room). With the kits gone I now rank the NH lounge higher and the only reason I would stop by the UA club would be to check if the kits have returned. The UA club does not even provide razors, so if you need to shave you should head straight for NH.