FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Harrah's Diamond/Seven Star's 15,000/150,000 Tier for 2014
Old Jan 5, 2013, 9:09 pm
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Tarpie
Bonus tier points confirmed.

Total Rewards Site

Two big trips will earn you diamond. I assume diamond in a day is gone, or will be increased to 5,000 tier points.

The math on that page confuses me. The examples don't make sense to me, but that just may be the cabernet.

There are also different levels of diamond. 40k tier gets you a free 4 night stay at any destination. 80k tier gets you a free flight for that free stay. Not sure where the cutoff for free diamond lounge in AC will be.

Chances are this will keep me from making diamond (missed this year anyway), but the daily tier bonuses make the tier level increases seem reasonable to me. As long as I keep getting comped/discounted rooms I will probably stick with CET.
For the first two examples, I believe there is a typo--the first lines should state 500 not 2500.
Also they state that your tier status in 2012 is valid through all of 2013. For all the time I've been in the TR program, cutoffs were through the end of March of the following year--has this changed?