FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ: Comfort+ Seating
View Single Post
Old Jan 3, 2013, 2:35 am
rwoman
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, BA Bronze, Various Hotels
Originally Posted by lhitchner
I recently sat in seat 10E on flight 1344 from PHL to SLC. This is a bulkhead seat, though the bulkhead is just a partition between economy class and first class seats. I am taller than average, about 6'4". On Delta's online survey form about my flight experience in their cabin comfort experience section I checked "Poor" (the lowest rating) to the questions about "Seat comfort", "Legroom", and "Amount of personal space". Here are my comments I wrote:

"I paid $39 extra for an "Economy Comfort" seat, and I think the seat I had was one of the WORST I ever had on a Delta flight. It was a bulkhead seat, 10E, in the first row behind the first class section on a Boeing 737-800. I think Delta should label this an "Economy Discomfort" seat. I cannot believe that you charge extra money for such a horrible seat! seat guru.com rates this seat as "Some Drawbacks" while all other Economy Comfort seats are rated "Standard Seat" except the aisle seats in row 10 that are rated "Good, Seat", http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/Del..._737-800_A.php
Thanks for your input/feedback. I've updated post #1 with a link to your feedback. Also, keep in mind seat guru is not an official source of information on a/c. Many of us find it's not current.

Originally Posted by Seat1A
wanted to share a couple of photos i took on a recent trip... as you might guess from my handle, i like bulkhead seats. i was flying in Y on the refurbished 767-300 (with personal video, power, sky interior), and had a choice of 17E with seatmates, or 22CDE to myself. in the process, i ended up with the following pics of the options:
Thanks for your feedback - I've added it to the links in post #1!