FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Thanks United - Positive Experiences in the air and on the ground 2013
Old Jan 2, 2013, 7:39 pm
emcsweeney

Programs: Previously 5 year AS Gold 75, UA MM Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by schley
There are many more + than - so let's recognize the +....]
I've had a couple recent ones. But the one that stands out was actually on a SkyWest flight (in a smaller city only served by them). I left my clear, plastic baggie with liquids in the seatback in front of me. An hour later, I got a call from a ground agent letting me know she had it. I told her I was in the middle of dinner with clients, and asked if I could come back in a couple hours (I was right across the street). She gave me her cell phone and told me to call when I was on the way. When I did, she came out to the curb to meet me.

I also had a UC Boston employee go over and above trying to apply an RPU to a last minute BOS-SFO flight (replacing one that had cancelled), after I was told I couldn't. The best part is there was one open seat in F, and I was first on the UG list...until about an hour before the flight, when I noticed I had dropped to second. That's when I approached the counter, and walked away 20 minutes later very happy.

Forgot to add: both received compliments to via the website.