FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - myVEGAS Facebook Game - Free Rooms, Shows, Buffets, etc
Old Jan 2, 2013, 7:59 am
tvelinsk

Programs: Delta Gold, HH Gold
Originally Posted by corky
Where are you joining this MyVegas Friends? And does that mean that I have to add a bunch of strangers to my FB account? So far I have racked up over 70,000 loyalty points...will easily clear 100,000 by my next trip to Vegas.
Inside Facebook. Search for "MyVegas Friends" and "MyVegas Friends and Deals" groups in Facebook. You have to be approved to join - they will usually approve within just a few minutes.

You do not have to add any strangers as friends to your Facebook account, but you will receive more points each day if you do (50 points a day for each friend that sends you a gift, and a multiplier on your daily spin based on how many friends you have). There are threads on both the groups above with people who would like to be added as friends in the game. If you friend these people you can put them on your 'restricted' list so that they cannot see any of your info or status updates. You can turn off seeing their 'newsfeed' so you will not see their updates, either.